A body sugaring paste “Shugarex-Bandage” is a light, soft, concentrate mixture for sugar waxing. It’s best for bandage technique of sugaring and for work with gloves. Also it good suitable to hair removing from extensive body surfaces (legs etc.).
The sugaring paste “Shugarex-Bandage” is professional paste that complies with highest requirements.
- The sugaring paste “Shugarex-Bandage” is stable – it not “flows” in hands during work and no melted in a jar during a keeping.
- The paste “Shugarex-Bandage” produced from natural ingredients. It is comfortable and harmless for you and yours clients. Owing to elaborated formula this sugaring paste is maximal painless for epilated person. In addition, “Shugarex-Bandage” easily washed away. This paste doesn’t cause sores, doesn’t irritate skin and no provokes allergic reactions. You may even eat this paste – certain boy had eaten a jar of “Shugarex-Bandage”. He was very content. This paste is sweet and tasty.
- The “Shugarex-Bandage” very convenient for epilation master. It does not adhere tightly to skin. This paste not causes tiredness hands and fingers during lengthy work. It paste easy for work and very economical. It not needs additional materials for using (except epilation strips). It means that before a sugaring you not need to sprinkle skin with talcum powder (except extremely cases such as increased perspiration).
- The “Shugarex-Bandage” is a universal paste. It paste suitable for any sugaring techniques and for removing hairs with any body parts. Even though better, use this paste in cases, where it may be highest efficient (read below).
The body sugaring paste “Shugarex-Bandage” passed sanitary-hygienic examination in the Ukrainian Ministry of Health L.I. Medved’s Research Center of Preventive Toxicology, Food and Chemical Safety. You can download a result of this examination.
Sugaring paste “Shugarex-Bandage” features
The paste “Shugarex-Bandage” is the lightest midst our commodities and it’s it main trait.
This paste developed specially for a bandage technique of sugaring. The “Shugarex-Bandage” can use equally with fabric and with paper epilation strips, even though it better to use with fabric strips. During using this paste with epilation strips it can need the warming to the temperature 35-38⁰С. If you using the manual sugaring technique, heating is not required.
Owing to it softness “Shugarex-Bandage” magnificently suit to work with gloves.
Also owing to lightness and softness, “Sugarex-Bandage” does not weary hands and fingers during a long-time work. Equally, these properties allow make the manipulation maximally quickly. This paste easy applied on extensive body surfaces and good fit for work with large hairy areas, such as hands or legs.
As all “Shugarex” pastes, the “Shugarex-Bandage” is gummy and tenacious. It means that it removing all hair types including vellus hair.
Terms of using the “Shugarex-Bandage” paste
Expense of this sugaring paste in tests is approximate 50 grams (nearly 1,5 oz., two walnut-size pieces) per epilation both legs with average density pelage.
The body sugaring paste “Shugarex-Bandage” intend for using at a temperature 18-25⁰C (64-77⁰F).
Because the “Shugarex” is a concentrated paste – it is excellent mix with other sugaring pastes and good dilute by the water and other mixtures. Usually pastes mix and dilute in extremely weather conditions such as heat or high wetness. A pastes mixing and diluting will help to cope with numerous challenges, which arise during a work.
The “Shugarex-Bandage” can do any sugaring paste more soft and flexible. This qualities help to remove hairs at body zones, which have a difficult relief or a tender and sensitive skin. In addition, softness of the “Shugarex-Bandage” lessens fingers and hands fatigue during a longtime work.
Packaging and storage life
The “Shugarex-Bandage” best before two years since date of production. It is official storage term – in practice, you may keeping this paste almost infinite (if you observe a storage conditions); simply in Ukraine two years it is maximal storage life for these kind commodities. The paste must to keep in a dry place at a temperature between -8⁰C and 25⁰C (17-77⁰F). After opening a jar, this paste may keep just one year – reliably closed and in a dry place.
The “Shugarex” pastes packaged in 450-grams (16 oz.) or 750-grams (26 oz.) medical plastic jars. All packs tightly closed and have an inner cover-gasket. Owing to this, double caps the paste does not pour out and a cover not stick to the jar and always can be easy open. Big “Shugarex” jars easily can put to the wax heater. Both types of jars can be warming in a microwave.
The body sugaring paste “Shugarex-Bandage” recommended:
- For specialists with any skill level, which works in a bandage technique.
- For work in gloves – on this way the paste can be used by experts, graduates of one-day or three-day trainings and beginners.
- For skilled masters, which work in the classical manual technique.
- For large work volumes – in this case, your hands and fingers will be less tired.
- For hair removing from the tender and sensitive skin.