A body sugaring paste “Shugarex-Carameille” is a dense and very stable concentrated paste for sugar waxing. It’s developed for work in extreme conditions (like a heat or high wet) and for performing difficult issues (like a remove short hair with deep roots). Despite this specialization, “Shugarex-Carameille” remains a universal paste, that suitable for any sugaring technique. Even more, due to its density “Shugarex-Carameille” is very simple for using and it excellent to fit for beginners.
- The sugaring paste “Shugarex-Carameille” is very stable – it not “flows” in hands during work (even in high temperature and wet conditions) and no melt in a jar upon keeping.
- The “Shugarex-Carameille” paste produced from natural ingredients. It’s comfortable and harmless for you and your clients. This paste no cause sores, don’t irritate skin and no provoke allergic reactions. Owing to the elaborated formula it sugaring paste is maximal painless for an epilated person. In addition, “Shugarex-Carameille” easily washed away.
- The “Shugarex-Carameille” is very convenient for epilation master. It does not adhere tightly to the skin. This paste keeps its plasticity and viscidity during all time of use. The paste is easy to work and very economical. It no needs additional materials for using. It means that before sugaring you not need to sprinkle skin with talcum powder (except extreme cases such as increased perspiration).
- The “Shugarex-Carameille” is universal paste. The pastes suitable for any sugaring techniques and for removing hair with any body parts.
The body sugaring paste “Shugarex-Carameille” passed the sanitary-hygienic examination in Ukrainian Ministry of Health L.I. Medved’s Research Center for Preventive Toxicology, Food and Chemical Safety. You can download the result of this examination.
Sugaring paste “Shugarex-Carameille” features
The “Shugarex-Carameille” is a densest and hard our paste. It developed specifically for work in extreme conditions. This paste does not require warming, but when you work in the temperatures less than 18-20⁰C (64-68⁰F) you can heat it. Warm it into temperature 40-45⁰C (104-113⁰F) – not more – in a wax heater or in a microwave. You should consider that in a microwave the paste must heat gradually. In the first time, you must heat it for 5-10 sec. and stir thoroughly. After then test the paste and repeat the operation to get a required consistency. After heating the paste cool down very slowly and that let it saved required consistency during a relatively long time.
Owing to its density and hardness “Shugarex-Carameille” does not adhere tightly to the skin during the work. Therefore, this paste excellent suit for beginners and strongly recommended to the nonprofessional use. Even without a professional habit, you will achieve with “Shugarex-Carameille” a good result. In addition, this paste is best for training – with it, you can learn a sugaring only watching the movie on Youtube.
The “Shugarex-Carameille” paste not melted at high air temperatures – up to 40⁰C (104⁰F) and not dissolve in high wet. It means that “Shugarex-Carameille” good fit for virtually any weather conditions. In addition, you can choose it if you have hot hands or if you have to work in “hot zones” of a body.
“Shugarex-Carameille” is very plasticity, viscidity and tenacious. This paste removes any types of hairs include very difficult – as short hairs with deep roots and as harsh hairs what grows after shaving. “Shugarex-Carameille” even can cope with hairs 1 mm (1/24 in.) long.
This concentrated paste is the universal one – because it initially has a high density, and you can dilute it for any required softness.
Terms of using the “Shugarex- Carameille” paste
This paste is very economical: it expenses in tests is approximately 35 grams (nearly 1 oz., one walnut-size piece) per epilation both legs with average density pelage, comparison with 50 grams (nearly 1,5 oz.) at others “Shugarex” pastes.
The body sugaring paste “Shugarex-Carameille” intended for use at a temperature 16-40⁰C (60-104⁰F).
“Shugarex-Carameille” paste doesn’t require a heating before a work.
Because the “Shugarex” is a concentrated paste – it is excellent mix with other sugaring pastes and good dilute by the water and other mixtures. Usually pastes mix and dilute in extreme weather conditions such as heat or high wetness. Pastes mixing and diluting will help to cope with numerous challenges, which arise during a work. The “Shugarex-Carameille” paste is an excellent stabilizer and thickener; it can stabilize anyone “flowing” sugaring paste.
Packaging and storage life
The “Shugarex-Carameille” best before two years since the date of production. It is official storage term – in practice, you may keep this paste almost infinite (if you observe storage conditions); simply in Ukraine two years, it is maximal storage life for these kind commodities. However, “Shugarex-Carameille” has a unique value – after opening it has a longest storage life compared with other “Shugarex” pastes. If all “Shugarex” pastes after opening keeping during approximately a year, “Shugarex-Carameille” will be kept up to two years (naturally, reliably closed and in a dry place). The paste must keep in a dry place at a temperature between -8⁰C and 25⁰C (17-77⁰F).
The “Shugarex” pastes packaged in 450-grams (16 oz.) or 750-grams (26 oz.) medical plastic jars. All packs tightly closed and have an inner cover-gasket. Owing to this, double caps the paste does not pour out and a cover not sticks to the jar and always can be easily open. Big “Shugarex” jars easily can put on the wax heater. Both types of jars can be warming in a microwave.
The body sugaring paste “Shugarex-Carameille” recommended:
- For any skill level specialists, for students, amateurs and beginners, for home using.
- For use in extreme weather conditions, such as intense heat, high humidity and so forth.
- For remove difficult types of hairs, such as short hairs after shaving or short hairs with deep roots.
- For specialists, which removing hairs only occasionally – for example beauticians or tattoo artists. Due to ease of use and long storage life “Shugarex-Carameille” will be a good choice for such workers.
- For masters of hair removal, which coming to the client – owing to high density and concentration “Shugarex-Carameille” can be diluted to any request consistency. Hence, it can replace almost every other sugaring paste. Alternatively, a whole set of other pastes.
- For other pastes for sugar waxing stabilization.